Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Auditioned last night for "Bat-Boy". I have to admit, I hate auditioning for a Terry Long production. (Terry, if you read this, I'm sorry, you know I love you more than my luggage.) The audition notice said "prepare 2 songs showing varying styles" but I honestly didn't have any time to prepare for this audition since it came so soon after "Troilus & Cressida", so I just did "Corner of the Sky" from Pippin and "They Can't Take That Away From Me". Then comes the part that I hate about auditioning for Terry: "Okay, do that song again-- but this time, as a southern West Virginia farmer who is puzzled because some of his cows have disappeared." Huh? Whatever, I'm game. I think Terry just likes to fuck with people's heads.

American Idol tonight, woohoo! I'm going over to Joe's tonight to watch, trying to get him hooked on it, muahaha. Plus he's making dinner, double-woohoo! My predictions for tonight, before any performances actually occur: Camile Velasco and Lisa Leuschner.

No comments: